How to Pose for a Selfie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Pose for a Selfie

Let me take a selfie....right? I was looking at a cosplayer's page on FB and saw this article- it seems really helpful! I saw in one thread people mentioning what they wished people would do in selfies. http://www.stylingyou.com.au/2015/03...se-for-photos/

The article gives some good suggestions. But I was thinking, as a suggestion, maybe post some selfies as helpful hints as how to seem more appealing to artists? Like maybe a theme of "How To" and it could be fun to take an idea from a list and visually illustrate it.

For instance, on this list there are things like good lighting. In the lower left corner of the selfie there could be a handwritten note saying "good lighting example" or whatever and the subject of the selfie is shown well lit. You can do this if you use the timer trick I mentioned in another thread.

Sorry, I didn't think it out thoroughly and I didn't want to forget about it. Hope it makes sense!

this is a nice post, I think many would find it useful tho I find it easier to pose for a selfie with my canon camera,then my lousy ipad.unfortunately I have android as mobile and i have FG on my ipad mini. ipad camera sucks so no matter how cute I pose the light is never right I think :S

Comment

All great ideas! I'm going to make this my weekend project! 😄 I don't have many followers, but maybe some people will find it helpful.

Comment

thanks for tutor
        Trusted Online dating services to find Beautiful Single Russian Women for marriage & relationship. Video & Tex chatting, Mailing. RuBrides.com (R)

Comment

Its like Bfore taking a selfie you need to see to it that it gets good litings , good background, and contrast, you also need a good pixel front cam, and the most of all is a jst perfect pose with different expressions.

Web development company
          Biztech is an enterprise solution provider, catering solutions for web & mobile. Our versatile teams design & build products that are one of its kinds! We are global.

Comment

Working...
          X